Thursday 24 November 2011

Snippets of our day


Many Things
Baby boys like many things,
Like frogs and bees and bugs with wings.
Trucks and trains and shiny cars
Dinosaurs and twinkling stars.

Dogs and turtles on his clothes,
And smudges of dirt upon his nose
Sweet stuffed bears and robot toys
These are things for baby boys!

What a joy it is to see
His boyish nature come to be.
He'll love to play with mum and dad
There's so much fun now to be had!
by Andra Mccoy


We woke up with a serious bad hair day! Bad start...


 We went to feed the swans, but there wasn't any there. I'm pretty sure they fly off at some point... There was only seaguls, and I wasn't about to feed them a loaf of bread. There almost the size of Bambino, they would probably beat me up once the loaf had gone!
 

Bambino didn't seem pleased...

Bambino showing off his two teeth at lunchtime! You're lucky, he doesn't usually like to show them off to the camera. Didn't think I was ever going to get a photo of them.


I love this photo. Sometimes I just stare at him and wish I could take a photo of him but whenever I get the camera out he turns and looks at it (or tries to eat it) but I managed to take one without him noticing Mwhaha... 

 Snack time! Juicy apples...

 BUBBLES! I love bubbles more than Bambino, he cries... Hence the dummy.

Hope you had a lovely day too
Mummy & Bambino <3

No comments:

Post a Comment