Monday 21 November 2011

Christmas wish list.

"You scumbag, you maggot
You cheap lousy faggot
Happy Christmas your arse
I pray God it's our last." 

I am currently listening to Christmas songs on the radio. Also after watching Home Alone 2 last night I am currently feeling rather festive. So I thought it is about time I wrote my Christmas wish list to Santa.  


Santa if you are reading this I have a few ideas of what I would like for Christmas this year! As I never usually have a clue as what I want I will leave you a short list
  • Uggs- Bailey button grey OR Triplet OR Roxy Short Cinnamon
  • ipad 2
  • Clarins beauty flash balm
  • Clarins Toning Lotion with Iris
  • Benefit High Beam
  • Kimono (White or cream with a nice small flower print) - refer to previous blog
  • Theres a nice bathroom set in Matalan too (Bright colours)




I don't expect any of this, just in case you need something to refer to if your stuck that's all. Please and thank you!





No comments:

Post a Comment