Sunday 21 October 2012

Online shopping

Grab a bargain!

Sites I'm loving at the minute
casabu - This site is great, I'm a bit of an online shopper! They have great sales on all things from maternity wear to kids pyjamas and toys and all in between!

Also

zulily - I think this site may be owned by the same people as Casabu as it's a very similar site but selling different brands but still selling very similar things.

Also

vertbaudet- If your a mumma and you haven't heard of this site check your not living under a rock! It sells the most gorgeous kids clothes and if you sign up they email you great deals weekly, and if it's your first order they usually send you a free gift along with free PP! Check it out

A few things I have my eye on!
Casabu

Casabu

Zuilly

Casabu

Casabu

Zuilly

Love Mummy & Bambino <3

No comments:

Post a Comment