Wednesday 10 October 2012

Warming my heart daily

This morning was such a beautiful morning. simply stunning.
Bambino was holding my hand tightly, so tightly his little sweaty palm was slipping from my finger, he squeezed a little harder to ensure he still had grip of me and my fingers popped out like slippery soap. he giggled. and grabbed for me again. The sunshine was beaming and warming every pore in my face.
We were taking a leisurely stroll through our waterways, the lake had a peaceful ripple and I could hear the sea. Seagulls were squawking above us and Bambino was babbling. my heart was full to the brim.


I was trying to picture this moment trying to remember the smell of the sea and the freshness to the air so I could bank the memory in my mind forever, as this is what it is all about. Pure happiness.





This picture is totally irrelevant to this post, but I saw it today and it made me smile! :)
Hope you had a nice day too.

Love Mummy & Bambino <3

2 comments:

  1. oh what lovely pictures :) your little man looks so happy, there the best times x

    ReplyDelete