Friday 21 October 2011

Weird seeking strange...

Our local free newspaper comes round every Thursday and to be honest its usually full of rubbish, but it is free, and it does usually have good listing in it for whatever you may need. However when I get this newspaper through my door I do the same thing, every week.
I look through the dating page. Not because I'm dating, but because usually there a few really cute ones that make me smile, and silly ones. Which you can tell are dares!
Here are a few that made me smile:

"Cement to be! Builder, 49, divorced, well preserved, seeks female 30-55 for concrete relationship."

...

"Lisa 5ft 1ins, Black hair size 16, blue/green eye, likes JLS, seeks male for fun and friendship."

 Now seriously is there any need to mention your dress size and the fact you like JLS? Is like JLS a big enough issue to warn people before you even meet them?

...

"Good tune played on an old fiddle, female, 64, seeks male for friendship"

I liked this one, it's cute!

...

"Looking for company with someone who can restore my faith in the male species! Karen, 36. geniuine."

...

"Libby, 44, looking for fun under the sheets? Long walks? I'm your girl. Slim build."

I think this is my favourite one! ^^


Mummy & Bambino <3


No comments:

Post a Comment