Friday 7 October 2011

Just a normal day...


This morning me and Bambino shared a lovely breakfast of scrambled egg on toast! This is the first time I have given him egg, so I cooked it quite well done and he loved it! It went everywhere! I even found a slice of toast and egg in the bottom of my coffee cup!
Then we went swimming, this is the first time he has been swimming so I was a bit nervous at how he would react, when he was a tiny baby we would shower with him rather than bath as he had colic and we found that having showers together would settle him down a bit. So now we have weaned him into baths but I wasn't too sure if going into a swimming pool would be too much for him. But he seemed to enjoy himself (the teacher even encouraged me to dunk him under water, and he didn't mind that either) think he's quite laid back like his daddy!
He was so tired after that he crashed out for most of the afternoon! Hmm... We are definitely doing that again.

Me & Bambino <3

No comments:

Post a Comment