Monday 3 October 2011

Please excuse me while I take my time...

So basically I never really put alot of thought into blogs... I just thought it was something really swish people done that lived in London, but then a friend of mine started and I've been keeping upto date with it and thought I might take part in the old action! So here goes, I'm not really good at things like this. When I was younger I would have diaries and I would write in them for about a week and forget to carry on and then find it months later and cringe at what i had wrote, so hopefully this won't be the same?
I'm going to try and write daily but aslong as I write at least 3 times a week I'll be happy! As i have a 6month son, which keeps me very busy and I'm going to not tell anybody about this! So I can make it more personal!


Today was lovely! According to the weather man this is the last ray of sunshine we will have, which is fine becasue the past few days have been glorious! and we an now expect rubbish weather! Anything nicer is a Billy Bonus! And me and the bambino had a lovely day! One of my gorgeous sisters came down to visit us and we had a massive catch up! I love to chat you see. Also the past few days have been fab too! Me and the bambino have been to a car boot, bathed in Grandad's garden and meet up with some friends and been to the sealife centre and gernerally enjoying this lovely weather and yesterday we went to the beach with daddy!

Sorry for such a boring blog but had to start somewhere :)

Love Me and the Bambino! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment