Thursday 20 October 2011

In the words of Tom Jones "Baby it's cold outside"

Wowsers! Frosty starts are here again, out come the ugg boots and away go the flip flops!

So after running a few errands this morning me and the Bambino decided this is perfect weather to stay inside and dance around to a bit of Tom Jones! My legend, I love him to dance around the dinning room singing at the top of my voice "sex bomb, sex bomb" to  the bambino while he chuckles away thinking I have finally lost the plot!

So after going through Tom Jones's greatest hits, my two beautiful big sisters came over for a little visit which was lovely. One lives in Suffolk which is quite nice because it's only about half hour drive away and owns a beautiful little vintage clothes shop http://www.bluebirdvintage.co.uk/
And the other lives in London Town! So was so lovely to have a catch up! And have lots of cuddles and kisses with the Bambino!

 Having a little sing-song.
Laura & Bambino.

Laura my sister got married in July, and had some beautiful fresh traditional English flowers, and she dried them out and now my bouquet lives on my window ledge, they still smell delicious. The smell of them takes me back to my childhood and my mum's house, she loved dried flowers and flower arranging.


That's all for now!

Mummy & Bambino <3



No comments:

Post a Comment