Wednesday 26 October 2011

The Gallery - Faces

Okay so I have no clue what I'm doing, but what I can sort of fathom is there is this blog called "The gallery" and every week it gives you a new topic to either take a photo of, or look through and dig out a photo you already have that will match this topic... Get where I'm going with it? Me neither. But hey whats the harm in giving it a go!

So this weeks topic is faces. Okay? Okay!

I have chosen this photo, it is of course is, MUMMY & BAMBINO! I'm not entirely sure what this photo is about if I'm entirely honest. It looks like I am happy yet slightly surprised (I don't know why the camera is usually pointed in either mine or bambino's face this shouldn't be a surprise!) and Bambino looks a bit exhausted from me taking his photos all morning and now interested in other things (The wrist band hanging off the camera by the looks of it).

So here is a photo for The Gallery, i just have to remember to keep this up. Another thing to add to the list of "Things to remember" and I think I still have baby brain.

Mummy & Bambino <3

No comments:

Post a Comment