Monday 10 October 2011

Hairstyle I would Like to have.

Hairstyle I would love to have... Well this isn't a hard one! I am never ever satisfied with my hair, when it's dark I want it blonde, when it's blonde I want it black, when it's straight I want it curly and when its long I want it short... You see where I'm going with this.
Currently this is what I'm wishing for yet I know there is no way in a month of Sundays will I ever be able to maintain it, I barely have the time to wash it let alone anything else!


Love Hilary Duff!

Love your hair ;)

And Love her cleavage!





However unfortunately like I mentioned, I can just about scrape my hair back and that will have to do, so I end up looking a bit like this!


On a better note. Bambino has been teething like crazy for the past few days! And I can see all the effort now! He has two tiny teeth at the bottom! Way to go Bambino!!
(But I have ordered a amber anklet for him as I have only heard good things and fingers crossed it will stop us having days like we have been... Pure pain and agony for the both of us! Finger crossed they work!)

Me & Bambino <3

No comments:

Post a Comment