Wednesday 19 October 2011

Teething

Arrghhh! I'm running around the house trying to find the dentinox gel! And the calpol and the comfort blanket and his dummy. I hate teething, I hate it I hate I HATE IT! And if I'm totally honest I don't think Bambino is much of a fan either.

All babies react to teething differently some are fine and you don't even know they are teething, just one day they smile at you and BAAM they have teeth. And some... Like my Bambino go through hell. The poor little mite, I wish I could take all his pain away, maybe swap? I would go through it for him...

How do I know he's teething? Well his checks and chin are bright red and hot, he is dribbling better than Wayne Rooney and is choping on anything he can fit into his mouth, oh and his crying... How can I forget the crying? He woke up this morning about 7.30 and so far has stopped for a total of about 5 minutes I have managed to get him to have a nap but I'm sure he will be up and crying again in about 2 minutes.

I have tried everything I know, he even has an amber anklet which he wear all the time. I read up on amber and it only had good reviews so I have given it a go, but even that hasn't worked a miracle like I expeceted it to.

Anyone out there with any tips?? Pleaaassee? I urge you to come forward, for Bambino happiness and my sanity

Mummy & Bamino <3

No comments:

Post a Comment