Monday 31 October 2011

Happy Halloween!

I am in a difficult position today, like most of you. Do I get sweets in and answer the door to all the cute children dressed to impress (and scare) us tonight or do I turn all the lights out and lock the door and pretend to be out? Hmm...

I have never been one for Halloween, don't get me wrong when I was younger I loved a bit of Trick or Treating! Who didn't? Free sweets! Don't mind if I do! (answered my own question, really should get sweets in).
But I've never been one for dressing up is what I mean. It's just not my thing. Me and the Fiance had a lovely evening Saturday we went for a meal then down to our local pub (well not so local for me anymore but local pre bambino) and was shocked at how many people had done the dressing up thing!
I've taken a few photos to share with you beautiful people (but they were taken on my phone and it doesn't have a flash and is exceptional poor quality! So I apologise now)

If you are squeamish please look away now.





This photo made me chuckle! John does Avon. He says Avon does wonders to your skin?
I'll let you decide...



This photo is just to prove I didn't download these highly disturbing images from anywhere... That I actually witnessed this.

I think next year I will dress Bambino up! And carve pumpkins and maybe even throw a party? Hmm... we'll see.

Happy Halloween

Mummy & Bambino <3

No comments:

Post a Comment