Wednesday 27 June 2012

Our day - 27th June

I'm not much of a reviewer. I try and stay away from giving my opinion on products, because if I'm honest I'm a bit lousy at it!

BUT...

If you know me at all you will know I do love a bit of lippy! Usually my trademark red for nights out or a light shade of orange during the day is where I feel safe! However the (not so) better half won some high street vouchers and as one does, I decided to spend them on myself :)
Well my make-up bag is starting to look a bit unhappy!

So I invested in a new lippy! And... I went crazy!
I went for pink!
My god I feel like I've been missing out! I love it so much! I can't stop applying it.
It applies nicely in a soft stroke and stays on for hours. The only con as with most lipsticks it isn't very moisturising so I find making sure you apply a layer of lip balm first (but non oily otherwise the lipstick will just wipe straight off!)
Pucker up people!







In other news I have been meaning to get a new feature for my dining room wall for ages as we had an awful piece of metal art work hanging for ages and I hated it!
And Ta-Dah my beautiful new canvas which I have fallen in love with for the bargain price of £19 from very.co.uk
By the way I don't think the canvas is on the wonk I think it's the camera!



Just a little snap shot of Bambino today whilst having nappy off time! He is such a poser! Whenever I get my iPhone out he poses because he thinks I'm taking a photo!

Bambino finally had his 1 year check today (even though he's coming up to 15 months!) and the HV was very happy with his development which is good news but he has lost weight since the last time I got him weighed two months ago! She said it's nothing to worry about but to keep an eye on it.
The thing is Bambino loves healthy food (I know! Sometimes I worry he's not mine!) I made him pancakes for breakfast with strawberries and banana and he left the pancakes and just ate the fruit and the same if he has veg for dinner, he won't it the rest of his dinner he will just play with it!
So today I bought him a milky bar to fatten him up! Naughty mummy!


Mummy & Bambino <3


2 comments: