Wednesday 6 June 2012

Just you wait

We didn't do a great deal today.
The long weekend was a pleasure! We had daddy home for 3 days, was lovely and busy.
So we spent the day pretty much inside, It's days like this I realise how fast Bambino is growing! usually we will have breakfast, a play, get ready, a bit more playing, a nap, lunch, more playing, a little nap, dinner, more playing, bed. And usually he is a delight. Not today...

Not that he wasn't a delight, but, well... Let's just say he's growing up.

Before lunch I made a 2 minute phone call to make Bambino a appointment for the barbers and in that 2 minutes he escaped the living room, ran through the dinning room wrecking everything in his whirlwind way and disappeared out into the back yard. found a few old dirty cigarette butts and decided to chew on them as i found him! Later he managed this again even after I shut the back door :/ Later I popped to the loo and came back to fine black current squash covering our new suede sofa... Aw bless?

Rule no1. Don't leave the Bambino unattended at any moment even if you think you will only be 1 minute. He will cause some sort of havoc! 

Also he doesn't sit still anymore ever! Not even to eat dinner. How do we play when he is climbing the walls?!

Issue no 2. He refuses to have his bum changed! Not only do I have to chase him around the house, chuck him over my shoulder and pin him to the floor I also have to TRY and keep him pinned down to stop him rolling around to change his bum. Oh how I wished I had more than one pair of hands! I don't think it would be so bad if he found it funny or laughed but he screams and screams! He screams when you tell him 'No' he screams when you move him out of dangers harm, he screams when he's hungry or thirsty, he screams when you take something out of his hand he shouldn't be playing with (usually my phone) Will the tantrums ever end? 

I hate parents that pretend its all flowers and kisses. It's not! As they grow so does their attitudes, and just you wait perfect parents with your perfect well behaved babies. Your day will come! And Bambino will (fingers crossed) be an angel! And we will be quietly chuckling inside at your 'perfectness'  

So I've decided this is the last quiet day we are having until he's in school, because when we are out and about he is alot more well behaved!

God save me from terrible twos!

Mummy & Bambino <3


No comments:

Post a Comment