Wednesday 20 June 2012

Home is where the heart is.

Home is where the heart is... But where is home?

We have moved so much in the past few years it's hard to keep up.

In fact I don't think it's just the last few years, as a child growing up we moved a fair bit too. Don't get me wrong I'm not a traveller (not that there is anything wrong with travellers, in fact I think they are brilliant. Someone pass me a shovel so I can dig myself out of this hole...)

I have lost count of the times I have moved house. Every time a house feels like home we move.

In the past 3 years we have moved house 4 times...

"Why?" i hear you ask.

Well I'm not too sure... I guess there is always something more I want, I'm never entirely satisfied. I like the excitement of moving, I like everything being up in the air and in caoss I guess... I like snooping through other peoples homes deciding whether or not I can see myself living there. I like the excitement of a new home, and I think when the excitement of a new home fades I want to move again...

And so I'm writing this post, due to the fact my 'new' home (we have lived in less than a year) is starting to bore me... I crave a garden and somewhere that will let me have a pet. So watch out rightmove! Your favourite customer is back on the prowl.

Although a tiny insy Little part of me really can't be dealing with the move again as we have gained a baby with a ridiculous cluster of toys and 'stuff'. Hmmm...

We'll see maybe give it another 6 months and let my address history get a little better first. Maybe...




Mummy & Bambino <3

No comments:

Post a Comment