Wednesday 2 May 2012

Turning 1

I'm a awful blogger...

I knew it would turn into this.

Me forgetting to blog now and then... Then it just becomes awkward.

I've left it so long now it just feels weird...

I'm sorry.

No, I really am!

So much has happened, I feel like your an old friend I have awfully forgotten to call when I said I would, then when I do call there are awkward pauses, silences neither can fill.

Here goes...

Well you missed Bambino's birthday! Yes YOU missed it. It was his first as well.

My little bundle of soft skin, blood and little tuffs of hair turned one, wow! I genuinely find it hard to find the words to describe the year we have had. We had colic, acid reflux, smiles, giggles, finding fingers and toes, finding emotions happy and sad, he has learnt to say "mumma, dada, grandada, sausage, golly golly GOSH, yeah, hiya" all at the wrong times... What a year...

He walks too! Not unaided but he very much gets around the house, he finds his way from the front room to the kitchen and from his bedroom to the bathroom, Jesh! 365 days can really change a person!




God he's a looker!

Happy Birthday baby boy. I love you more than words can describe.

Mummy & Bambino <3


No comments:

Post a Comment