Tuesday 21 February 2012

Is there any interior decorators out there that wants to come over and re decorate my front room?? I would very much like a mix of these three photos, I'm on a budget and I am rubbish at these sorts of things!





In other news I can't stop cooing over the Bambino, I'm sure this is how I was supposed to be when he was a newborn. Don't get me wrong he was a god-damn beautiful baby but I have to admit 10 months is most defentily my favourite age, he's coming into his own and getting a bit of an attitude, and thats fine! I quite like it...
Like the other day he fell down and said "Oh dear" and when I told him I loved him he said really dryly "yeah yeah".
He scoots himself around to get to places on his bum, because he is too lazy to crawl. But all in all I could eat him up!

Photos : Dragonflies photography.

Mummy & Bambino <3

No comments:

Post a Comment