Sunday 4 December 2011

Hemp Hand Protector

It's that time of year again... The time of year me and my hands start hating each other.

Every single year without fail my hands let me know it's winter by peeling, it sounds gross! And to be honest it is!

You know when you dip your finger in melted wax and you can just peal the dried wax off? Well that's sort of like what the skin on my hands gets like. And every year I try a new 'miricale aid' whether it's hand cream, protector, hand butter, oils etc... and every year I am disappointed.

However I have found a little wonder!

It's from bodyshop and it called "Hemp Hand Protector"


I LOVE THIS! So If you have hands that hate the winter, or you just fancy a little protection from the ever unpredictable weather. I highly recommend Hemp!

Usually I find it is quite pricey but a necessity! At £10 but bodyshop are currently selling it on sale at £5!! I shall be stocking up for our (which I dread) long winter.

Mummy & Bambino <3

No comments:

Post a Comment