Friday 27 January 2012

Eliminating the dummy and potty training catch up

As promised we have managed to cut down on the dummy, hurrah! Want to know our secret?

Okay, I chucked away all Bambino's dummies (mean mummy!) and brought him a new dummy that has a different teat to it which Bambino doesn't particularly like, so when he picks it up and puts it in his mouth he spits it back out again. Genius I know! And now he isn't bothered about it at all, he goes to bed with it but doesn't have it in his mouth for long... So I don't think it will be an awful lot longer before I manage to eliminate it altogether Mwahaha (that was my evil laugh by the way.)

On the whole Elimination Communication/ Infant potty training scenario I still haven't tried it yet, I have been searching around for a nice potty made for tiny bums...

As for tonight me and the OH are having date night. Perfect opportunity as the Bambino is staying at his Nanny and Grandads for the evening so we are going to have our monthly evening to ourselves were we both TRY our hardest not to be mummy and daddy, and let our hair down and spend time together. Should be lovely... 


Mummy & Bambino <3

No comments:

Post a Comment